The Virtual Ad Agency & Communications Pty Ltd.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Web & Call
VAA may use your personal information to:
- Improve and provide services to you;
- Administrate and manage those services including charging and billing;
- Contact you with promotions, offers, news, and other information, from time to time, unless you the relevant opt-out mechanisms;
- Forward appropriate information to Debt Collection agencies on accounts which exceed our policies; and
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- VAA will not disclose or release any information you give us to any third party, company or individual. (Unless the law requires us to, such as by law enforcement agencies when they are required to investigate offensive and/or illegal activities under State and/or Federal Laws).
VAA is required by law to retain some customer information for a minimum of five years. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- Client information is stored on controlled facilities, secure from unauthorised access.
- Proof of identity is required before information gets released to any person, including the registered client.
- VAA ensures that any personal details are correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 956 215